GenuTrain Comfort is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort. Comes with an addition of the Silicone Grip Top band to avoid the brace from slipping.
With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with a soft textured surface provides a gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off.
The new-and-improved GenuTrain Comfort provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
GenuTrain Comfort is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- Donning and Doffing Stays: Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous -GenuTrain Comfort
- Train Knit: 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Extra Comfort Zone: Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
- Omega+ Pad: Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
- Meniscus Wings: Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
- Hoffa Pads: Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
- Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Recurrent joint effusions
- Feeling of instability
- Knee strains or sprains
- Recurrent knee pain
- Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
- Adolescent knee pain
- Osgood-Schlatter´s disease
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
|Size||Upper Circumference (cm)||Lower Circumference (cm)|
|3C||47 - 50||34 - 37|
|4C||50 - 53||37 - 40|
|5C||53 - 56||40 - 43|
|6C||56 - 59||43 - 46|
|7C||59 - 62||46 - 49|