Targeted relief and stabilization for osteoarthritis of the knee. GenuTrain OA relieves the painful area on the inside or outside of the knee in cases of osteoarthritis, injury, or instability.
- Noticeable relief for pain on the side of the knee
- Regulate your relief depending on your personal requirements
- Increased activity and comfort, even over a long period of time
Thanks to its lightweight, breathable 3D knitted mesh, and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, it provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
ACTING ON THE ROOT CAUSES
The inside or outside of the knee joint are commonly affected by pain. Pain can result from instabilities, injuries to the cartilage and/or bone, and, above all, osteoarthritis. Common causes are misalignments and excessive strain. This is exactly where the GenuTrain OA can help you. Specially developed for osteoarthritis of the knee, the orthosis provides targeted relief to these painful areas on the inside or outside of the knee joint, allowing you to be active for longer and noticeably reduce pain.
GETTING MORE ACTIVE – EVEN OVER LONGER PERIODS OF TIME
The GenuTrain OA’s innovative relief and stabilization system gives you back an important level of quality of life. Its straps surround the knee in a figure 8, allowing them to relieve the painful area on the side of the knee. They reduce pain and, together with the joint splint, stabilize the entire knee.
With the Boa® Fit System dial, it’s easy to change the level of relief at any time and adapt it to your activities – such as walking, hiking or sporting activities. Thanks to its lightweight design, breathable 3D mesh fabric and pressure-free bending zone in the hollow of the knee, the GenuTrain® OA provides an extremely comfortable fit. The many advantages of the orthosis make it a pleasant companion, even over long periods of time.
- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability of the knee joint (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage / bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growth for necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlbäck’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condyles of the femur / tibial plateau)
|Size||Upper Circumference (cm)||Lower Circumference (cm)|
|1||40 - 47||28 - 34|
|2||47 - 52||34 - 39|
|3||52 - 58||39 - 43|
|4||57 - 65||43 - 46|
|5||60 - 72||46 - 50|