The GenuTrain S orthopedic brace with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
An integral, ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
BARS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
In the GenuTrain S (S for splints), lateral joint splints guide the knee's movements. The bars can be heated and reshaped and can therefore be adjusted to the anatomy of each individual. The joint muscles are stabilized further by the elastic Train Active Knit with its integral pad.
GUIDES AND MASSAGES
The integral elastic padded ring round the kneecap cannot slip. It helps to position the brace correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement. This produces a massage effect that activates the surrounding muscular tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S, with its medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved and the knee receives more stabilization.
- 01 Three-dimensional Train knit for the ideal fit and optimal neuromuscular joint stabilization
- 02 Tensioning straps with micro Velcro fastener, individually adjustable, flat-fitting design -
- 03 Joint splints for the mechanical stabilization of the knee joint
- 04 Viscoelastic pads with a massage effect during movement
- 05 Breathable Train knit gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear
- 06 Reduced pressure at the edges prevents constriction
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
|Size||Upper Circumference (cm)||Lower Circumference (cm)|
|1||38 - 41||28 - 31|
|2||41 - 44||31 - 34|
|3||44 - 47||34 - 37|
|4||47 - 50||37 - 40|
|5||50 - 53||40 - 43|
|6||53 - 56||43 - 46|
|7||56 - 59||46 - 49|