Product DescriptionIn cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
HELP ON HAND
The anatomically shaped ManuTrain supports, stabilizes and massages providing proper pain relief. It's three-dimensional knit adapts to the body, does not slip and boosts circulation. Two pads remove the pressure from nerves and blood vessels. The adaptable stay can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
OUTSTANDING IN FORM AND FUNCTION
In 2007, the Train orthopedic braces were awarded the iF product design award for their materials and design. The breathable, skin-friendly knitted fabric adapts to your every movement, without cutting into you or slipping. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the brace. In this way, ManuTrain® promotes healing and mobility in the hand.
- 01 Seamless knit between thumb and index finger enables you to grip objects without irritation enables you to grip objects without irritation
- 02 Breathable materials for optimal wearing comfort
- 03 Three-dimensional Train knit for a perfect fit
- 04 Wrist strap provides more stability
- 05 Viscoelastic support pads support and provide pressure relief for the wrist, nerves and vessels and accelerate the absorption of edema and effusion
- 06 Adjustable inner hand stay for stabilization suitable for the indication
- 07 Reduced pressure at the edges prevents constriction
- Arthralgia (degenerative, rheumatic, reactive)
- The feeling of instability (e.g. radioulnar subluxation)
|Size||Circumference of the wrist (cm)|
|1||14 - 15|
|2||15 - 16|
|3||16 - 17|
|4||17 - 18|
|5||18 - 19|
|6||19 - 20|