Quantum delivers the best of both worlds for mild to severe OA patients by dynamically unloading during critical moments of pain and with an enriched patient experience marked by minimized profile and intuitive use.
Quantum’s single upright design dynamically unloads in the last 30 degrees of extension, at the peak of OA pain, then relieves that force in flexion for increased comfort throughout the day. Quantum features 3 connection points to apply and remove the brace, as well as a simple ratchet buckle design, allowing patients to easily adjust and manage their pain.
The difference between Medial and Lateral OA braces refers to the afflicted side that will be offloaded to help with pain relief. The Medial OA brace would unload the medial compartment for Medial OA, while the Lateral OA brace would unload the lateral compartment for Lateral OA.
This brace is the lightest and most comfortable as it only has a frame on one side. It is great for bilateral braces where the patient doesn’t require the added stability of a dual upright brace.
- Dynamic Pull technology
- Lightweight and low profile, single upright frame
- Remarkably easy to apply via only 3 connection points
- Ratchet unloading buckles for simple adjustment for pain
- Good suspension with ultra-grip calf pads and dual calf strap design
- Comfortable suede-like and trimmable straps
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Meniscus procedures/repairs
- Osteochondral defects
- Articular cartilage defects/repairs